Today’s video looks at overnight developments and a synchronised warning from share markets around the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSosgm-SgDc&feature=youtu.be
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 remains under distribution with resistance falling to a new lower high near 5,145. Currently testing 5,100, next support appears in the 5,025 to 5,030 range where two Fibonacci levels converge. RSI nearing oversold but confirming downtrend so far. Japan 225 continues to retreat confirming yesterday’s break of 15,500 and testing […]
Most traders remember their most profitable trades – confirming we are indeed human. As an option market-maker on the old ASX AOM trading floor in the nineties, one of the posts I stood at was Santos. The stock was breaking through previous highs and I was long – happy days. However, when I noticed the […]
There have been some great trends in currency markets in recent months but quite a few now look as though they could be running out of steam. GBP/JPY is one of these and might produce a sell set up for traders following an RSI failure swing strategy
In today’s market update video I review index and gold charts and take a look at potential sell set ups in the Canadian Dollar
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 remains under pressure, diving through 5,130, a Fibonacci level that may emerge as new resistance Support has appeared near 5,100. While RSI has neared oversold territory, it also has confirmed that downward momentum remains intact. Next potential support appears near 5,030 where two Fibonacci retracements converge. Japan 225 has dropped […]
The more global index charts I look at, the more I’m concerned. Despite what I see as largely positive fundamentals for global growth over 2014, many charts are showing signs of significant downside. Last week, the Germany 30 (tracking the DAX) snapped it’s uptrend. Today, I’m looking at the long term chart of the India 50 […]
Today’s market update video takes a look at the US 10 year bond chart and the implications for currencies including EUR/USD; USD/JPY and AUD/USD. I also discuss some thoughts on the break down in bank stocks and where the current decline in the Australia 200 index might end up
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2490 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Morning Video Update – Global Indices Warn 12/12/2013
- Morning Chart Signals – Thursday Dec 12 12/12/2013
- Sell Everything 11/12/2013
- GBP/JPY – Sell if divergence confirmed 11/12/2013
- Market Update Video – Commodity currencies and gold 11/12/2013
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Mystery Chart 27/08/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – June 2013 – White Paper 03/06/2013
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Michael - in the past, gold and silver have oft...
- Michael McCarthy: Exactly right Steve...
- Michael: Morning Michael, a big thank you for such a compre...
- Steve: Michael - I assume your order didn't get filled a...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks for the feedback RJH...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Morning Video Update - Global Indices Warn http://t.co/eZryEF0cQO 13 hours ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @enoehtoen: Great call earlier today before US open --> RT@MMcCarthy_CMC Sell Everything http://t.co/Qe6sPQfaXs 13 hours ago retweeted via enoehtoen
- Morning Chart Signals - Thursday Dec 12 http://t.co/PTA6tJw5nl 13 hours ago