This looks like a pretty clear bullish head and shoulder pattern that could be worth keeping on the watch list.
Australians are used to suffering humiliation at the hands of the Kiwis on the sporting field, not counting the most recent battle of course. We may soon have to add economic performance and currency values to the list of subjects we’d prefer not to discuss with New Zealanders. There’s a real possibility that before too […]
Well it’s that time of year again when we get 4 wonderful days off to spend it with whoever we like and doing whatever we want. What if it’s trading that you want to do? Well it’s pretty straight forward, there isn’t much to trade over Easter as most markets are closed. That doesn’t mean […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is holding steady near 5,865 with RSI sitting on 50 indicating sideways momentum. Mixed signals apparent with a double top near 6,000 offset by a higher low near 5,835. Japan 225 continues to slide down a slippery slope, testing 19,000 support which has held so far while resistance falls toward […]
From Toby Genaro at Trade with Precision: Toby is cautious on US equities this week as we approach earnings season. The markets will most likely be in some sideways motion as investors take risk off the table going into relative uncertainty with corporate earnings.
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to bounce around between 5,790 Fibonacci support and 6,000 round number and double top resistance. Currently index trading in the 5,850 to 5,880 zone. Japan 225 was knocked back from 19,600 resistance toward 19,100 before rebounding back up toward 19,275. RSI falling toward 50 indicates momentum downshifting from upward […]
The Five Minute a Day Trading strategy month of March finished with a win and banking 30 pips. Unfortunately, this is too little, too late, and the month finishes down 119 pips – the worst result so far from six 5madt trading months. It’s been a frustrating month, with many near misses. I’ll be checking […]
Another in Colin Cieszynski‘s series of outlook pieces: Q2 Market Outlook: How could US indices trade in Q2 based on cycles and seasonality? 2015 has gotten off to quite a volatile start for US stock markets with indices falling in January then turning around and rebounding strongly through February, while March has had both its ups […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
4312 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Bullish head and shoulder – wheat 02/04/2015
- Parity humiliation looms for Aussie against the Kiwi 02/04/2015
- Easter Trader Development 02/04/2015
- Chart Signals – Thursday, April 2 02/04/2015
- Where are global equities headed? 01/04/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- JK: Good article! It would be useful to share your ch...
- Michael McCarthy: Glad to read it was a good experience Laurie. Got...
- Laurie Bunting: Thanks for a very interesting month. I was unable ...
- Trade with Precision: Hi Samuel - yes, I'd be interested to know myself...
- Samuel: Thanks Michael for this five minutes trading. I ...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Bullish head and shoulder forming up in wheat. A break through the neck line would complete it http://t.co/am7NUS1uQe 13 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Resmed - It's a market darling and it benefits from a weaker $A but potential MACD divergence bears watching rmd.asx ht… 2 days ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Five Minutes Trading – No #5madt #forex http://t.co/y0scaWTJsk 3 days ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC