Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 has bounced back into the upper half of its current 5,145 to 5,385 trading range currently trading between 5,245 and 5,260. RSI holding 50 confirms underlying upward momentum intact. Japan 225 continues to trend sideways in the 19,700 to 20,000 range currently trading in the 19,925 to 19,965 area between […]
From Craig Cobb at Trade With Precision: With December just kicking off many have their thoughts geared towards holidays and Christmas and not the markets. In this week’s Technical Insights video Craig takes you through his normal trend related plan and how he will continue to trade all the way up into the close of […]
Long term investors have a potential advantage over market professionals – perspective. Those who work on the market every day can sometimes be too close, missing the bigger picture. Investors who check their portfolio month to month or quarter to quarter often have a better grip on the major investment themes. With December upon us, […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 is drifting downward but remains in an uptrend above 5,145 with initial resistance near 5,200 then 5,245. RSI testing 50 where a breakdown would confirm a downturn. Japan 225 continues to bump up against resistance in the 19,900 to 20,000 zone. RSI rollover suggests upward momentum weakening for now. Currently […]
There’s a lot happening this week. Janet Yellen’s speech. The ECB decision and a raft of data on the Australian economy. Here’s some background on major releases and a look at the EURUSD chart which is in the firing line of the ECB decision and US jobs data.
From Ryan Schofield at Trade with Precision: “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” Those words of wisdom from Helen Keller certainly have a nice ring to it and especially for those who love to enjoy thrilling outdoor activities. When GoPro released their small and powerful action cameras almost everybody was able […]
As we head into the big Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping weekend, here’s a look at its growing importance for national retailers in the UK and US.
In a contest between two weakening currencies, who wins? In the current environment, the currency with the largest central bank. I’d back the RBA to box well above its weight, but it’s just not in the same category as the ECB. A continuation of the current downtrend in EUR/AUD seems likely, and even Leonardo Bonacci […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
5496 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Chart Signals – Wed, Dec 2 02/12/2015
- Strong Trends Prevail 01/12/2015
- Australian Shares – Where Are We Now? 01/12/2015
- Chart Signals – Tuesday, Dec 1 01/12/2015
- What traders can’t ignore this week 30/11/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Wayne - thanks for the feedback. 5MADt is in th...
- Wayne Whyte: Another informative article, mark, I learn more an...
- Trade with Precision: Hi Peter, Your reply is very entertaining. Thanks ...
- Digby: It was an awesome presentation by John Bollinger--...
- Peter Ralph: G'day Craig, I guess this is what makes market...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @mhewson_CMC: Europe and US data divergence to pose questions for #ECB and #FOMC | CMC Markets UK https://t.co/4kAhF9T2YK #forex #euro #… 12 hours ago retweeted via mhewson_CMC
- Thanks to @moneymagAUS for hosting the #bob2016 awards today - Great turn out #ausbiz #shares 15 hours ago
- RT @value_investing: RT @InvestSMART_AU: Latest market update from @CMCMarketsANZ - Traders on Christmas rally alert! Check it out now: htt… 16 hours ago retweeted via value_investing