Aussie Dollar continues to test resistance after yesterday’s CPI report. For chartists, AUDCAD resistance makes it one of the most interesting Aussie pairs.
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is breaking out today, clearing 5,570 to signal the start of a new upleg on trend. RSI clearing 60 indicates upward momentum accelerating. Next resistance may appear in the 5,725 to 5,775 zone where a cluster of measured moves appears. Japan 225 continues to consolidate in a Fibonacci trading channel […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is testing 5,570 once again which could lead to a breakout or a double top. RSI above 50 and rising indicates growing upward momentum. Next potential resistance on a breakout appears in the 5,700 to 5,750 zone where a cluster of measured moves appears. Japan 225 continues to swing up […]
By Graeme Kennerley We can evaluate consistency, we cannot evaluate inconsistency. This is particularly apt in trading. Every chart, on every product at any time can hold a trading opportunity for us. The skill in trading is to spot these opportunities and trade them to a profit. Taking price action and turning it into a […]
There is a controversial trading practice, named here as the “rescue party” strategy. It involves taking an opposite position to an existing losing trade, without closing the position. Frankly, I’ve always been dead against this practice, but it’s an issue that comes up regularly at seminars and expos. And a conversation over the weekend has me re-thinking […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 keeps bumping up against 5,570 resistance which could lead to a breakout or a double top. RSI indicates upward momentum still growing. Next measured tests near 5,720 then 5,840 with support in place near 5,500 then 5,425. Japan 225 remains stuck in a trading channel between 15,130 and 15,435, two […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2801 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- AUDCAD resistance 24/07/2014
- Chart Signals – Thursday, July 24 24/07/2014
- Fortescue chart at inflection point 24/07/2014
- FX On The Move 23/07/2014
- FX markets after the CPI 23/07/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Digby Leask: Hi Craig--- thanks for that---- the light at the e...
- Michael McCarthy: That's my major concern as well Paul. This looks ...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks for your thoughts Michael. In an ideal ...
- Phil: I am currently long on SXY as I believe fundamenta...
- Desmond: Interesting. I wonder how one can find consistency...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: CPI and China Flash PMI bring AUDCAD resistance into play http://t.co/4QfAv2LAiS 22 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @gregorymckenna: Could Fortescue Be The Key To The ASX And New Highs @ricspooner_CMC thinks so - just added his thoughts to 20 secs http… 1 day ago retweeted via gregorymckenna
- @IngridWillinge great job you guys @BusinessChannel - waratahs players get theirs tomorrow....can't wait for that pic! #gotahs 2 days ago