Trading and investment strategy doesn’t have to be complicated. After all, markets can only go up, down or sideways. While every trader should have their own plan, there are broad principles that can inform even the most detailed trading approach. The interplay of two key themes – growth and central bank stimulus (withdrawal), are likely […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has bounced back strongly after successfully testing a cluster of Fibonacci supports in the 5,250-5,275 zone, back above 5,330, next potential resistance appears near 45,385 then 5,455 both Fibonacci levels. Japan 225 continues to bounce around in a wide channel between the 17,000 round number and 17,570 resistance near previous […]
From Craig Cobb at Trade with Precision: Oh yes it can! This is a lesson many traders have to learn the hard way, often through trading losses. The old saying “what goes up must come down” is true, even in markets but when they will come back? This isn’t a known thing so be careful. […]
Caltex shares were in the news this morning with the company announcing some relatively minor changes to their petrol alliance with Woolworths. Possibly more interesting for chart based traders, was the large drop in the Caltex share price yesterday
Hello from Singapore. This week, I’m working from CMC’s Singapore office – meeting clients, presenting seminars, and naturally, watching the markets. On cue, the Singapore 30 index has this morning has popped through a key level, and offers a potential trading opportunity. First, some fundamentals. According to Bloomberg, the index is trading at around 13.5 […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
3033 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Buy BHP on Principle 24/11/2014
- Chart Signals – Monday, Nov 24 24/11/2014
- EURAUD Gartley Sell 21/11/2014
- Chart Signals – Friday 21 November 21/11/2014
- “It Can’t Go Higher!” 20/11/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Ron Richards: Thanks DV34 - Of course you're right there's no ...
- Ron Richards: Thanks Gerard but your knowledge and understanding...
- James: Great call! I wasn't on it but was long AUDUSD, m...
- James: Thanks Ric. Money management and strategy certainl...
- DV34: The word 'can't' should not be part of any trad...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: EURAUD worth a look for those who trade the Gartley 222 pattern http://t.co/2IzktGrkyC 3 days ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @gregorymckenna: CAn #BHP hold or will it break? @ricspooner_CMC has a great chart I've just added to 20 seconds this morning #ausbiz ht… 4 days ago retweeted via gregorymckenna
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Larry Pesavento outlines potential buy set up based on retracements in #AUDUSD 60 minute chart http://t.co/I51b8Nco0I 5 days ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC