Another in Colin Cieszynski‘s series of outlook pieces: Q2 Market Outlook: How could US indices trade in Q2 based on cycles and seasonality? 2015 has gotten off to quite a volatile start for US stock markets with indices falling in January then turning around and rebounding strongly through February, while March has had both its ups […]
Another stop puts the Five Minutes a Day Trading month of March into last place of the six campaigns so far, with the strategy down 149 points. Last trade tonight, and we put this month’s experience behind us. Please note – due to the start of daylight savings in Europe, today’s reference price is set […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has started to rebound after finding support near 5,830. Back above 5,900 another run at the 6,000 round number appears possible which could end in a triple top or a breakout. RSI holding 50 indicates underlying uptrend remains intact. Japan 225 is on the rise again, trading back above 19,600 […]
The second of Colin Cieszynski’s special reports for Q2: Q2 Market Outlook: How could uncertainty in Europe impact the Euro and gold? Q2 appears to be shaping up as a potential watershed quarter for the Eurozone. The decisions made in the next few months have the potential to make this the end of the beginning […]
Another stop out on Friday night, guaranteeing the worst result for a Five Minute a Day Trading strategy month so far. The number of near misses continues to rise: It’s said a picture is worth a thousand words – which is just as well, as I’m close to speechless after the run of near misses. […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 held 5,850 on the index and 50 on the RSI indicating that support has started to come in at a higher low. For now its 5,780 to 6,000 sideways consolidation channel remains intact. Japan 225 held 19,000 Fibonacci and round number support and rebounded but the bounce was contained by […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
4304 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Five Minutes Trading – Prices – Last Day #5madt #forex 31/03/2015
- Q2 Outlook: US Indices – Cycles and Seasonality 31/03/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – No #5madt #forex 31/03/2015
- Chart Signals – Tuesday, March 31 31/03/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Prices – Day 21 30/03/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks Rick - you're right. It wouldn't have mad...
- Michael McCarthy: Good pick up - thanks Barry - we'll go at 4 pm to...
- Rick Boronski: Hasn't Germany switched to daylight saving on wee...
- Barry: Michael Look like the time is changing in Europ...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks Uno, but it's not you...........
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Five Minutes Trading – No #5madt #forex http://t.co/y0scaWTJsk 19 hours ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: EURNZD looks like an interesting chart for head and shoulder traders http://t.co/NxNU1EByGE http://t.co/tCM1qiLb3k 2 days ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Five Minutes Trading – Prices – Day 20 http://t.co/1SVbn09EFs 4 days ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC