In this week’s Technical Insight Craig takes you through the charts he is interested in for trading both short and long term while explaining what his plan is with the hype around the situation in Greece.
Here is today’s wrap and chart signals
Cabcharge faces the ill winds of change in the form of competition from ride sharing services and mobile booking apps. However, it’s down 40% since September and has hit what could be a major chart support level.
With markets in flight to quality mode this morning, the trend is your friend looks as usual like a good rule to follow. With this in mind here are some thoughts on upcoming levels in the Germany 30 and Euro charts
On Monday, this blog piece laid out a strategy to go triple short EUR/USD. A key part of my overall strategy is identifying higher reward to risk ratios, and this set up ticks the box, with each entry risking between 50 and 100 points against potential gains of 500 to 900 points. The triple short […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 failed to hold above a Fibonacci cluster near 5,655 and has been knocked back toward 5,620 from a lower high near 5,700. Next support possible near 5,600 then 5,555 a Fibonacci level. Japan 225 continues to slide back from 21,000 with resistance falling toward 20,830 and the index trading near […]
Australian banks are among the world’s strongest, and heavily supported by investors. In fact, many local portfolios are narrowly focused on the bank sector in a chase for higher dividend yielding stocks. This CMC TV presentation estimates current dividend yields, and technical factors, to decide whether or not it’s time to buy the banks.
Browse by category
Free trading insights
4697 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Mid Week Watch List 01/07/2015
- Chart Signals – Wednesday 1 July 01/07/2015
- Stock to Watch – Cabcharge 30/06/2015
- Chart Signals – Tuesday 30 June 30/06/2015
- The Week Ahead 29/06/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Karl: Gap down followed by a bullish candle on the last ...
- Uno: Kudos, well spotted! All we need now is to be give...
- DV34: Daily butterflies at 2.0501 and 2.0741 coming into...
- Dave Lipinski: Ric, That's a very strong uptrend that you are ...
- Digby Leask: Hey Craig, I;ve just seen your article on Index Tr...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @gregorymckenna: When is a default a default @David_Scutt looks at this arcane world - Its important for Billions of $ in derivatives h… 12 hours ago retweeted via gregorymckenna
- RT @fxretracer: The fxretracer Daily is out! http://t.co/I0r7OKDbDr Stories via @CMCMarketsANZ @CzarinaCleo @jaimegracia 12 hours ago retweeted via fxretracer
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Daily chart signals for FX; Index and Commodity markets http://t.co/wESBOvxipq 13 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC