John Bollinger, trader, author, inventor, landed in Australia yesterday and is in the CMC office this morning. He’ll be sharing market insights and strategy with traders in the CMC Masterclass held tonight in Sydney, tomorrow in Melbourne and then on to New Zealand for a session in Auckland on Saturday. Details: https://www.ivvy.com/event/cmc15/
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 has bounced up off of 5,200 support indicating it has entered a consolidation phase that could see it trade between there and 5,310 as it digests a recent rally. Japan 225 has resumed its uptrend rallying up off of 19,700 support back into the 19,900 to 20,000 zone which includes […]
If you want average investment returns, just do what everyone else does. However, if you want exceptional returns, you must be prepared to do what others don’t or won’t do. Right now, that means taking a very close look at oil, gas and coal stocks. This chart shows the performance of the Australia 200 Energy […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 has levelled off in the 5,240 to 5,300 zone as it digests recent gains. A rollover would signal a deeper correction with net potential support near 5,200 then 5,145. Japan 225 continues to struggle with 20,000 round number resistance, sliding back toward 19,800 before rebounding toward 19,870, more resistance possible […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is retesting 5,245 a Fibonacci level after running into resistance near 5,300 as is common after a breakout. RSI moving back above 50 confirms an uptrend building with next potential resistance near 5,385. Hong Kong 43 continues to climb with RSI breaking out of a downtrend and retaking 50 confirming […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 is retesting 5,240 as higher Fibonacci support following a breakout with upside resistance possible near 5,270 then 5.310 and 5,385. RSI breaking out over 50 confirms upward momentum increasing. Japan 225 has levelled off near 19,840 in a normal pause within an ongoing uptrend to digest recent advances. Resistance remains […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 is breaking out of a short-term downtrend, retaining 5,145 and rallying toward 5,185 with next potential resistance near 5,200 then 5,235 a 23% retracement of the previous downtrend. RSI regaining 50 confirms an upswing underway. Japan 225 has rallied up into a resistance zone in a Fibonacci cluster between 19,925 […]
I’m always interested in what other traders are thinking and doing. That’s why I use the Client Sentiment Indicator. Sometimes I’m inclined to go with the majority, sometimes against. Often, it sparks a train of thought that leads to a completely different trade. This morning, the CSI gave me a pairs trade idea: Looking […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
5460 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- John Bollinger in Australia and NZ 25/11/2015
- Chart Signals – Weds, Nov 25 25/11/2015
- Energising Your Portfolio 24/11/2015
- Woolworths gets moving before AGM 24/11/2015
- Chart Signals – Tuesday, Nov 24 24/11/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- GS: admitting you were wrong opens up a gateway to fur...
- Digby: Hi Michael-- what an interesting insight. You've ...
- Trade with Precision: Blindly following someone’s theory is always dan...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks for the tip Gerard...
- marcus fox: BHP shares in long term downtrend but most people ...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- Thanks to all those who attended our Sydney #CMCMasterclass with John Bollinger @bbands. Melbourne tomorrow and Auckland on Saturday. 13 hours ago
- .@bbands Q&A time #CMCMasterclass https://t.co/Q9M5yEmJFK 14 hours ago
- .@bbands - Capture your trade stats, find correct position size, exploit your edge #CMCMasterclass 14 hours ago