The question of whether the US Dollar is shaping up for a correction looms large for traders. If this does happen, the Japan 225 could be one of the markets affected. Today’s video reviews US Dollar charts and takes a look at RSI divergence in the Japan 225 Index
Copper is a most important industrial input, used globally in everything from computer manufacture to house building. Because it is a refined product, it can be standardised – the copper traded on Chicago exchanges is essentially the same as that traded on the London Metals Exchange. These factors mean that copper can be used as a […]
Before getting onto CSL, I thought share CFD traders may find it useful to know that over the weekend we added Morningstar Research to the analysis you can access directly via the Nex Gen Platform
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is breaking down again, taking out 5,270 a Fibonacci level to signal a new downleg with next potential support near 5,200 then 5,140 and 5,000. RSI oversold suggests potential for a trading bounce with resistance possible near 5,370 then 5,430. Japan 225 is consolidating recent gains between 16,080 and 16,420. […]
There are a lot of disappointed bulls in the market today. After solid bounces in European and US share markets on Friday night, many locals were looking for similar moves at this morning’s open. Instead, the market opened in the red and slid further, falling 1% before finding any footing. What happened? Two factors appeared […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has found some support above 5,270 and bounced back above 5,300 but it really needs to retake 5,375 and ideally 5,425 to indicate this is anything more than just a dead cat bounce to clear out an oversold RSI. Japan 225 remains in an uptrend holding well 16,070 support but […]
I guess most Australian traders and investors are asking themselves this question today. Here are some thoughts on chart supports, not only for the Australia 200 index but also for the 2 largest stocks, CBA and BHP
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2967 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- RSI divergence for the Japan 225 Index 30/09/2014
- Copper Tells 30/09/2014
- CSL – Weaker Aussie Dollar and triangle 30/09/2014
- Chart Signals – Tuesday, Sep 30 30/09/2014
- Gold breakout setup 29/09/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Ric Spooner: Hi Robe, I'll answer on behalf of Colin who is n...
- Robe: Hi Colin your comment on EUR JPY does not make ...
- Trade with Precision: Hi Brian, A trend reversal will normally retrace ...
- Brian: Hi Graeme, How do you tell a pullback from a trend...
- Marc: It'll be interesting to see how/if Yahoo grows wi...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Dollar Index is struggling to get clear of resistance. Nikkei could be a casualty of $ correction, Chart divergence htt… 22 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @Sarah_Buchanan: NZ dollar quiet ahead of dairy auction? @CMCMarketsANZ http://t.co/bDO3Ib6WWx 24 hours ago retweeted via Sarah_Buchanan
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: CSL.asx developing an interesting triangle pattern http://t.co/ObmUj32Bl3 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC