AUD/NZD has traded in a sideways range for more than 3 months, bounded by 1.0917 and 1.1293. This week, inflation data in NZ came in weaker than expected; leading analysts to suggests that the RBNZ may pause in its current lifting of cash rates. Under this scenario, Mr Market may expect the Kiwi dollar to […]
So is this a “V” shaped recovery that will see stock indexes power on to new highs or a correction that will prove to be part of a deeper move lower or complex trading range? The Dow Dax and Nasdaq hit resistance and how they handle it might provide some clues to this central question […]
Novogen is an Australian biotechnology company listed on both the Australian Securities Exchange (NRT) and NASDAQ (NVGN). Novogen owns two proprietary drug technology platforms that are first-in class and which the Company believes will be the foundation that will enable us to grow into a major global bio-pharmaceutical force. The offer to institutional and sophisticated […]
CMC Markets Stockbroking, in conjunction with ASX bookbuilds, is pleased to offer investors the opportunity to participate in a range of up coming Initial Public Offerings and capital raisings. Traditionally, investors have favoured capital placements as a chance to acquire desired investments at a discount to market prices, usually without paying brokerage. Clear public enthusiasm […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has encountered some resistance near 5,400 and has slipped back slightly but remains in an uptrend and above its 5,335 breakout point, while RSI holding above 50 indicates upward momentum still intact. Next resistance near 5,430. Japan 225 has turned around following a successful retest of 14,845 Fibonacci support climbing […]
From Craig at Trade with Precision: It’s 22nd October 2014 and it’s the big day! I have been waiting for this moment for a while now and the anticipation has me struggling to maintain my levels of emotion. Today is the day my long awaited trading opportunity has arrived for AUDJPY. How ridiculous the above […]
From Graeme at Trade with Precision: The recent moves across the Yen pairs has provided an potential trading opportunity on GBPJPY. In this video we analysis the technical factors in favour of this pair going short and compare this to recent price action on other Yen pairs.
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2992 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Sell the Tasman Twins 24/10/2014
- Dow Dax and Nasdaq hit resistance 24/10/2014
- Planning This Week & Next 24/10/2014
- SAI Global Limited – back to basics 24/10/2014
- Chart Signals – Friday 24 October 24/10/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- mick: thanks Graeme great as always, its stuff like thi...
- Barry: Hmmm, looks like a "Cup & Handle" formation ...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks for your view Peter...
- Break it down now: Congrats, a girl. Well done to you and your....emm...
- Peter Lyttle: Hi Michael. Thank you again for your insights and ...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Sell the Tasman Twins http://t.co/HgGvQfJ9xj 1 day ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @Jamie_Freed: Qantas expects zero capacity growth in domestic market in first half, down from 1pc expected in August. #QantasAGM 2 days ago retweeted via Jamie_Freed
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Looks like the market got too pessimistic about SAI.asx http://t.co/iSIcisS8lK 2 days ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC