Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Major bank dividend yields are now a hot topic of conversation. As a reminder, here they are at yesterday’s closing prices:
Hi, Beach Energy looks interestingly placed for a potential buy set up at current levels. I’ve outlined some thoughts in the video below Cheers Ric [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-aSzH2tTY&w=500&h=390]
Good morning – below are today’s snapshot and potential trades.
A number of commentators are pointing to Australian five year bond rates as an indicator of an impending rate cut. This is an oversimplification. In the main, bond markets are
Hi again everyone, the following link points to a video outlining this potential setup. Let me know if you have any questions, Dave. Mirabela Nickel W Reversal Video
Good morning everyone, as something of a change of pace I have started to record some of our blog posts on video. Let me know what you think – David. Santos W Reversal Video
Good morning – below are today’s snapshot and potential trades:
Hi, It’s early days yet but AUD:NZD has the potential to complete a text book looking inverse head and shoulder pattern
Browse by category
Free trading insights
5995 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Deutsche Bank chart holds the line 11/02/2016
- Support & Resistance – Transforming A Chart 11/02/2016
- Chart Signals: Bear trap for the Aussie 200, Japanese markets getting overextended 11/02/2016
- The Big Picture – 4 charts 10/02/2016
- Where are Equities Headed Next? 10/02/2016
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- David: Actually the next of the best or the least affecte...
- Ivo: There are 1700 billion barrels of proven oil reser...
- Peter Ralph: Hi Michael, I guess your talking Aussie banks? ...
- Nic: Average EPS has been dropping since 2012 in these ...
- Helen: The S+P will need to break the support to fully ge...