Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2949 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Alibaba IPO and the Yahoo chart 19/09/2014
- Scotland polls now closed, results to dominate today’s trading 19/09/2014
- Chart Signals – Friday, Sep 19 19/09/2014
- Key Levels in Some Soft Commodities 18/09/2014
- NAB dividend yield and chart support 18/09/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Ric Spooner: Hi, My view is that the win: loss ratio needs to ...
- PC Grova: good stuff again .. how about giving folks an exam...
- Mostafa: Thats alright Ric. Hopefully Yellen puts us out of...
- Palitha: I think this is a good observation. Market is alre...
- Ric Spooner: Thanks for the feedback Sumant. I'll include the ...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @gregorymckenna: Interested in the Alibaba IPO? @ricspooner_CMC reckons yahoo offers a way to play it - just added to 20 secs #ausbiz ht… 2 days ago retweeted via gregorymckenna
- RT @DEC_PR: #TBT to our pilates class with @CMCMarketsANZ fundraising for Bay Side Care. Thanks for having us @VirginActiveOz! http://t.co… 3 days ago retweeted via DEC_PR
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: nab.asx - dividend yield improving and chart support looming http://t.co/VCIY4niQb0 3 days ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC