Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2811 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Sell the Tasman Twins 31/07/2014
- Trading the Alibaba IPO through Yahoo 31/07/2014
- Chart Signals – Thursday, July 31 31/07/2014
- EURJPY – head and shoulder pattern 30/07/2014
- QBE downgrade – charts draw a line in the sand 30/07/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Trade with Precision: Hi Barry, Thanks for picking this up. You are rig...
- Vlad: Just thought about another way to entertain yourse...
- Barry Seeger: Your comment on gbpusd "with a clear set of ‘hi...
- Brian: Technical Analysis is interesting. I was looking a...
- DV34: I'm hoping for another rally to 1460, been long s...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @BusinessChannel: BREAKING : AU Export Prices -7.9% in 2Q vs 1Q. @ricspooner_CMC : points to a "real whack for GDP in Q2". #ausbiz (@c… 12 hours ago retweeted via BusinessChannel
- RT @ASX: Pete Cooper launching #sydstart qualifying day 3, today at #ASX @pc0 @sydstart #startups http://t.co/ye980JIonP 12 hours ago retweeted via ASX
- @smartinvestr finds it curious why bigger banks haven't joined @ASX #mFund http://t.co/er2wNruXtg Benefits of mFund: http://t.co/PhXJxQw6q2 12 hours ago