Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
4076 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Chart Signals – Friday, Jan 30 30/01/2015
- The Art of Stalking 29/01/2015
- Chart Signals – Thursday, Jan 29 29/01/2015
- US Equities Poised to Move Higher? 28/01/2015
- Chart Signals – Weds, Jan 28 28/01/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Gerard O\'Born: Thanks Craig. Really appreciate it. Gotta work on ...
- Ric Spooner: Thanks DV. Hope it pans out well Ric...
- DV34: First buy entry set, gartley buy pattern on 4 hour...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi DV - yes, it's our intention to record these s...
- DV34: Can these webinars be recorded for those of us who...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @Sarah_Buchanan: Could the euro defy conventional thinking? @ricspooner_CMC @CMCMarketsANZ http://t.co/EEj1tgUczH 1 day ago retweeted via Sarah_Buchanan
- RT @gregorymckenna: Australian Interest Rate Traders Are Betting On Weaker Growth And RBA Rate Cuts - http://t.co/sxFqTjdqiJ H/T @MMcCarth… 1 day ago retweeted via gregorymckenna
- RT @CCieszynski_CMC: Asia AM "US #durables drop drags #stocks and #USD down" http://t.co/rZGfQoVrU1 #dow #AUD #NZD #FOMC #RBNZ #forex #FX $… 2 days ago retweeted via CCieszynski_CMC