Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2667 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- An improving globe, good US reporting and an oil surprise. 17/04/2014
- BHP – a slow burn 17/04/2014
- Chart Signals – Thursday, April 17 17/04/2014
- Conflicting currents and numbers from China – video update 16/04/2014
- Newcrest – tail wags dog 16/04/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Mystery Chart 27/08/2013
- Timing TPG Telecom - CMC Markets Blog: […] leading to a 25% earnings uplift is good...
- Michael McCarthy: Yes Mike - Colin's analysis is back today...
- Mike: Hello there, I don't seem to be able to find the...
- AUD/JPY - a second bite at the cherry - CMC Markets Blog: […] Fridays ago the case for long AUD/JPY tr...
- DV34: Agree re Indices looking to short this week...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @Colgo: Here's @MMcCarthy_CMC on the market volatility of the past week. http://t.co/Xdcy9z4dkF (Trader can write. Who knew?!) 1 day ago retweeted via Colgo
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: BHP – a slow burn http://t.co/CAGYQcPMt8 1 day ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @BusInsiderAU: Markets May Just Have To Get Used To Weird Weeks Like This - http://t.co/QkicBtpmvb by @MMcCarthy_CMC 1 day ago retweeted via BusInsiderAU