Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2992 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Sell the Tasman Twins 24/10/2014
- Dow Dax and Nasdaq hit resistance 24/10/2014
- Planning This Week & Next 24/10/2014
- SAI Global Limited – back to basics 24/10/2014
- Chart Signals – Friday 24 October 24/10/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- mick: thanks Graeme great as always, its stuff like thi...
- Barry: Hmmm, looks like a "Cup & Handle" formation ...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks for your view Peter...
- Break it down now: Congrats, a girl. Well done to you and your....emm...
- Peter Lyttle: Hi Michael. Thank you again for your insights and ...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Sell the Tasman Twins http://t.co/HgGvQfJ9xj 22 hours ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @Jamie_Freed: Qantas expects zero capacity growth in domestic market in first half, down from 1pc expected in August. #QantasAGM 1 day ago retweeted via Jamie_Freed
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Looks like the market got too pessimistic about SAI.asx http://t.co/iSIcisS8lK 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC