Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2968 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- RSI divergence for the Japan 225 Index 30/09/2014
- Copper Tells 30/09/2014
- CSL – Weaker Aussie Dollar and triangle 30/09/2014
- Chart Signals – Tuesday, Sep 30 30/09/2014
- Gold breakout setup 29/09/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Ric Spooner: Hi Robe, I'll answer on behalf of Colin who is n...
- Robe: Hi Colin your comment on EUR JPY does not make ...
- Trade with Precision: Hi Brian, A trend reversal will normally retrace ...
- Brian: Hi Graeme, How do you tell a pullback from a trend...
- Marc: It'll be interesting to see how/if Yahoo grows wi...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Dollar Index is struggling to get clear of resistance. Nikkei could be a casualty of $ correction, Chart divergence htt… 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @Sarah_Buchanan: NZ dollar quiet ahead of dairy auction? @CMCMarketsANZ http://t.co/bDO3Ib6WWx 1 day ago retweeted via Sarah_Buchanan
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: CSL.asx developing an interesting triangle pattern http://t.co/ObmUj32Bl3 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC