Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2917 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Advanced Strategy Workshop 01/09/2014
- Woolworths share price support 01/09/2014
- Chart Signals – Monday, September 1 01/09/2014
- AUD/JPY Range Break 29/08/2014
- Qantas shares support and resistance 29/08/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Advanced Strategy Workshop - CMC Markets Blog: […] Read more at: http://blog.cmcmarkets.co...
- Michael McCarthy: Hello Stephen, I've always assumed Colin uses da...
- Stephen Johnson: What duration RSI are you using for the ASX 200 (a...
- Orion Gold: Great analysis but I'm holding my long position o...
- Ric Spooner: Thanks This won't change our daily blogs which w...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: #Woolworths chart support levels http://t.co/3DG4JiyKrZ 20 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: #Qantas - got that short covering look about it. Here's thoughts on support and resistance http://t.co/J9KBNhqGu3 4 days ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: AUD/JPY Range Break http://t.co/o3J2KkwS0U 4 days ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC