Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Major bank dividend yields are now a hot topic of conversation. As a reminder, here they are at yesterday’s closing prices:
Hi, Beach Energy looks interestingly placed for a potential buy set up at current levels. I’ve outlined some thoughts in the video below Cheers Ric [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-aSzH2tTY&w=500&h=390]
Good morning – below are today’s snapshot and potential trades.
A number of commentators are pointing to Australian five year bond rates as an indicator of an impending rate cut. This is an oversimplification. In the main, bond markets are
Hi again everyone, the following link points to a video outlining this potential setup. Let me know if you have any questions, Dave. Mirabela Nickel W Reversal Video
Good morning everyone, as something of a change of pace I have started to record some of our blog posts on video. Let me know what you think – David. Santos W Reversal Video
Good morning – below are today’s snapshot and potential trades:
Hi, It’s early days yet but AUD:NZD has the potential to complete a text book looking inverse head and shoulder pattern
Browse by category
Free trading insights
4872 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Chart Signals – Friday 31 July 15 31/07/2015
- The Falling Loonie 30/07/2015
- Chart Signals – Thursday 30 July 30/07/2015
- Mid Week Bonanza 29/07/2015
- NZDUSD chart review 29/07/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Precious Metal Meltdown! - CMC Markets Blog: […] 30 minute window. Last week, my colleagu...
- Ric Spooner: Thanks for the insight. Looks interesting Regards...
- Apt Capital: The Australia 200 is also now at the 50% retraceme...
- Uno: Hong Kong H is an other trend that so far has not ...
- Ric Spooner: Sorry Vlad, I see what you are saying. No intentio...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @amnestyOz: 150 organisations, including Amnesty International Australia, say: #IstandWithAdam. Do you? http://t.co/7gzUP7s94j 21 hours ago retweeted via amnestyOz
- RT @theagebreaking: #istandwithadam: Social media campaign rallies for Sydney Swans star Adam Goodes: As Sydney Swans players prep... http:… 21 hours ago retweeted via theagebreaking
- RT @theage: @geelongcats @brisbanelions fans - who's standing with Adam at Simonds today? #aflcatslions #IStandWithAdam http://t.co/AsQl6bJ… 21 hours ago retweeted via theage