Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2605 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- China Exports – weak data puts A50 index in focus 10/03/2014
- Facebook Chart Divergence – Stock to Watch 10/03/2014
- Chart Signals – Monday, March 10 10/03/2014
- I’m not an economist – but sell EUR/USD 07/03/2014
- Strong Aussie Data and oil- Market Update 07/03/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Mystery Chart 27/08/2013
- AUD/USD - Au Contraire - CMC Markets Blog: […] fortnight ago I made the case for a high...
- Ritche: I see a few obstacles in the way of this trade: ...
- Graham: There was an additional 88 points today on EUR/USD...
- pete makin: Well whilst those 'down under' are sleeping, the...
- Vlad: Well, I also remember a post called "Sell Everyth...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Good chat RT @DaggarNickson: @KWilliams858 talking markets with @JuliaLeeAU @MMcCarthy_CMC and @TMFGilla on Market Day @… 20 hours ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Talking with Ros Childs about the human impact of the #GFC on @ABCTV in one hour 1 day ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- @ricspooner_CMC provides his daily #StockstoWatch on @BusInsiderAU http://t.co/FLAZMfdccs Check out what's happening with #Facebook 1 day ago