Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
4195 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- USD:CNH Double Top or Break Out 27/02/2015
- Another bank MACD setup – Bank of Queensland 27/02/2015
- Chart Signals – Friday, Feb 27 27/02/2015
- USDCAD triangle 26/02/2015
- Chart Signals – Thursday, Feb 26 26/02/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Wayne - thanks for the feedback. 1) Forex trad...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Ko - you're ahead of the game! Good to read yo...
- Wayne Whyte: Hi Michael, I'm glad to see the 5madt is back. ...
- Ko: Michael, the 5min strategy worked a treat tonight ...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Chris – the analysis is based on traded price...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: USD:CNH Double Top or Break Out http://t.co/IvVZ02XcVq #forex #trading 1 day ago
- RT @BusinessSpec: .@ricspooner_CMC: Why markets predict the Fed to hold rates http://t.co/MvmmBkcgxd #Fed #rates #market 2 days ago retweeted via BusinessSpec
- RT @NatalieMacTV: NZD Trade Balance surplus a possible "one off" according to @ricspooner_CMC, as low inflation expectation data reflects g… 2 days ago retweeted via NatalieMacTV