Good morning, Here is today’s trading snapshot and potential trades.
Hi, There’s plenty of volatility at the moment but not much of it is translating into clear new trends. Investors underweight risk are understandably nervous about missing out on some of the value currently on offer if there is a reasonable resolution to the Greek situation. Equity markets have had a couple of strong days […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2489 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Sell Everything 11/12/2013
- GBP/JPY – Sell if divergence confirmed 11/12/2013
- Market Update Video – Commodity currencies and gold 11/12/2013
- Morning Chart Signals – Wednesday, Dec 11 11/12/2013
- Triple Top – Sell India 50 10/12/2013
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Mystery Chart 27/08/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – June 2013 – White Paper 03/06/2013
- Ric Spooner: Hi Michael, I outlined one approach to possible t...
- Ric Spooner: Hi, Will do. Yes I was talking about cross curren...
- PC Grova: Hi Ric ... thanks once more for your precis ... ca...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Michael - while retaining my bearish bias, my t...
- Michael: Michael, are you still aiming for 8775 given the b...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @jameswhelan42: "@MMcCarthy_CMC: Sell Everything http://t.co/foCRgydHJt" great yarn. 17 hours ago retweeted via jameswhelan42
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Sell Everything http://t.co/EBd46OdwbX 17 hours ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @ABC_NewsRadio: Michael McCarthy @CMCMarketsANZ gives analysis on US budget deal http://t.co/pyvYpgi7Jj 22 hours ago retweeted via ABC_NewsRadio