Hi, Following on from Mike’s EUR:USD post, there look to be a couple of potential set ups associated with the trend channel in Euro Aussie as well
Last night saw broad agreement amongst EU nations of the fiscal treaty so favoured by Germany; however the agreement was not universal, with the UK and the Czech Republic refusing to sign up. The treaty is expected to legally bind EU countries to balance their budgets over time; however it is not clear whether some […]
Hi everyone, this is a really interesting chart setup because it is looking for a potential reversal of what has been a very solid uptrend for Lennar stock. The key aspect that we are looking for with this type of setup is for it to accelerate outside of the Bollinger Bands which essentially means that […]
I still want to be short EUR – an increase in supply via the ECB’s LTRO and a track record of disappointment from European political leaders makes me think a sharp move down may be due. I’ve avoided shorting EUR/USD because it was a very crowded trade, but the 6 big figure rally from 1.26 […]
Hi everyone, I’ve been following an ABC sell trade in this stock with recent posts. Woolworths released their 2nd quarter sales results today. Overall results were broadly in line with expectations. Supermarket sales were possibly a bit weaker than generally expected but this was compensated for by somewhat better anticipated sales in the discretionary sector […]
Today’s EU summit is likely to be a rather testy affair after reports on Friday that Berlin wanted more stringent EU oversight of Greece’s finances in return for a new bailout, as concerns grow over the country’s ability to deliver on its financial obligations. Items on the agenda to be discussed include the fiscal compact […]
Hi everyone, The ABC sell set up in Shanghai Electric set up I posted on 20 January was triggered by Friday’s weak close. I’ve outlined some ideas on exit strategy on the first chart below for readers following this trade. There is a similar set up on the cards with Bank of Communications. This would […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2811 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- EURUSD down but cross rates reversing 31/07/2014
- NZDCHF at key level 77.00 31/07/2014
- Sell the Tasman Twins 31/07/2014
- Trading the Alibaba IPO through Yahoo 31/07/2014
- Chart Signals – Thursday, July 31 31/07/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Trade with Precision: Hi Barry, Thanks for picking this up. You are rig...
- Vlad: Just thought about another way to entertain yourse...
- Barry Seeger: Your comment on gbpusd "with a clear set of ‘hi...
- Brian: Technical Analysis is interesting. I was looking a...
- DV34: I'm hoping for another rally to 1460, been long s...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: EURUSD is trending down but Euro is reversing against cross rates http://t.co/v8Ih7GN2Sg 19 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @BusinessChannel: BREAKING : AU Export Prices -7.9% in 2Q vs 1Q. @ricspooner_CMC : points to a "real whack for GDP in Q2". #ausbiz (@c… 24 hours ago retweeted via BusinessChannel
- RT @ASX: Pete Cooper launching #sydstart qualifying day 3, today at #ASX @pc0 @sydstart #startups http://t.co/ye980JIonP 1 day ago retweeted via ASX