AUD/NZD has traded in a sideways range for more than 3 months, bounded by 1.0917 and 1.1293. This week, inflation data in NZ came in weaker than expected; leading analysts to suggests that the RBNZ may pause in its current lifting of cash rates. Under this scenario, Mr Market may expect the Kiwi dollar to […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has encountered some resistance near 5,400 and has slipped back slightly but remains in an uptrend and above its 5,335 breakout point, while RSI holding above 50 indicates upward momentum still intact. Next resistance near 5,430. Japan 225 has turned around following a successful retest of 14,845 Fibonacci support climbing […]
From Craig at Trade with Precision: It’s 22nd October 2014 and it’s the big day! I have been waiting for this moment for a while now and the anticipation has me struggling to maintain my levels of emotion. Today is the day my long awaited trading opportunity has arrived for AUDJPY. How ridiculous the above […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to climb, clearing 5,370 with next upside resistance near 5,430 the 5,500 while support rises toward 5,340. RSI clearly above 50 and rising indicates upward momentum growing. Japan 225 has run into some resistance near 15,150 and dropped back to retest the 15,000 big round number as support. RSI […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 remains in an upswing with RSI clearing 50 to signal an upturn in momentum. It has run into some resistance near 5,340 with more possible near 5,370 then 5,430 but support continues to move up, this time toward 5,290. Japan 225 has rallied back above 15,000 and straight into its […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to rally and is currently testing 5,340 resistance on the index and 50 on the RSI where breakouts would confirm an upturn in momentum and the start of a new uptrend with next resistance near 5,370 a previous support level, then 5,430 a Fibonacci level. Support rises toward 5,250. […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to climb up off from 5,100 with support moving up toward 5,140 a Fibonacci level. RSI indicates downward momentum fading fast. Initial upside resistance tests appear near 5,270 then a series of prior highs near 5,345. Japan 225 is bouncing around in a Fibonacci trading range between 14,350 and […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 still appears to be carving out a base with higher lows in the RSI suggesting downward pressure weakening. For the index, support has moved up from 5,100 toward 5,140 a Fibonacci level with resistance in place near 5,270 then 5,340. Japan 225 remains under pressure, failing to hold 15,000 on […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2992 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Sell the Tasman Twins 24/10/2014
- Dow Dax and Nasdaq hit resistance 24/10/2014
- Planning This Week & Next 24/10/2014
- SAI Global Limited – back to basics 24/10/2014
- Chart Signals – Friday 24 October 24/10/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- mick: thanks Graeme great as always, its stuff like thi...
- Barry: Hmmm, looks like a "Cup & Handle" formation ...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks for your view Peter...
- Break it down now: Congrats, a girl. Well done to you and your....emm...
- Peter Lyttle: Hi Michael. Thank you again for your insights and ...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Sell the Tasman Twins http://t.co/HgGvQfJ9xj 2 days ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @Jamie_Freed: Qantas expects zero capacity growth in domestic market in first half, down from 1pc expected in August. #QantasAGM 2 days ago retweeted via Jamie_Freed
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Looks like the market got too pessimistic about SAI.asx http://t.co/iSIcisS8lK 2 days ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC