Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 remains under accumulation with support for the index moving up toward 5,425 a Fibonacci breakout point while resistance appears possible near 5,500 then 5,555. RSI indicates upward momentum still increasing. Japan 225 looks like its rebound has run out of gas with resistance falling from 15,460 toward 15,390 both near […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to climb, clearing 5,430 which may emerge as new support with next resistance near 5,500 then 5,550 a previous breakdown point. RSI above 50 and rising indicates upward mo accelerating. Next support in a correction near 5,370. Japan 225 has run into resistance near 15,385, having completed a 50% […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has run into some resistance near 5,425 a Fibonacci level and may be starting to consolidate with initial support near 5,400 then 5,370. RSI above 50 and rising indicates upward momentum still accelerating with next resistance near 5,480 then 5,545. Japan 225 remains in an upswing with support rising toward […]
AUD/NZD has traded in a sideways range for more than 3 months, bounded by 1.0917 and 1.1293. This week, inflation data in NZ came in weaker than expected; leading analysts to suggests that the RBNZ may pause in its current lifting of cash rates. Under this scenario, Mr Market may expect the Kiwi dollar to […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has encountered some resistance near 5,400 and has slipped back slightly but remains in an uptrend and above its 5,335 breakout point, while RSI holding above 50 indicates upward momentum still intact. Next resistance near 5,430. Japan 225 has turned around following a successful retest of 14,845 Fibonacci support climbing […]
From Craig at Trade with Precision: It’s 22nd October 2014 and it’s the big day! I have been waiting for this moment for a while now and the anticipation has me struggling to maintain my levels of emotion. Today is the day my long awaited trading opportunity has arrived for AUDJPY. How ridiculous the above […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to climb, clearing 5,370 with next upside resistance near 5,430 the 5,500 while support rises toward 5,340. RSI clearly above 50 and rising indicates upward momentum growing. Japan 225 has run into some resistance near 15,150 and dropped back to retest the 15,000 big round number as support. RSI […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 remains in an upswing with RSI clearing 50 to signal an upturn in momentum. It has run into some resistance near 5,340 with more possible near 5,370 then 5,430 but support continues to move up, this time toward 5,290. Japan 225 has rallied back above 15,000 and straight into its […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2994 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- AUDUSD flag weakness 31/10/2014
- NAB chart resistance looms 31/10/2014
- Chart Signals – Friday 31 October 31/10/2014
- NZ Reserve Bank and AUDNZD chart 30/10/2014
- Chart Signals Thursday 30 October 30/10/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Ric Spooner: Hi Mick, I think the way to do this would be to o...
- mick: hi ric is it possible in the chart forum to get...
- Ric Spooner: Hi Drew, It is available on both MarketMarker and...
- drew: NO ALACER GOLD COMES UP ON MARKETMAKER.......
- mick: thanks Graeme great as always, its stuff like thi...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Loose flag pattern in AUDUSD looks worth watching http://t.co/OsaMQRkHrB 12 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Nab.asx - chart resistance looms http://t.co/oqi5yH0OMu 17 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Today's chart signals for active traders in FX; Index and Commodity markets http://t.co/2lwgG3S1bU 17 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC