Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is running into resistance near 5,600 but continues to hold above its 5,570 breakout point keeping its uptrend intact for now. Next upside resistance appears near 5,780 with next support near 5,555 then 5,500. Japan 225 is holding above 14,530 and trading above 15,500, confirming continued interest following last week’s […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is breaking out today, clearing 5,570 to signal the start of a new upleg on trend. RSI clearing 60 indicates upward momentum accelerating. Next resistance may appear in the 5,725 to 5,775 zone where a cluster of measured moves appears. Japan 225 continues to consolidate in a Fibonacci trading channel […]
By Graeme Kennerley We can evaluate consistency, we cannot evaluate inconsistency. This is particularly apt in trading. Every chart, on every product at any time can hold a trading opportunity for us. The skill in trading is to spot these opportunities and trade them to a profit. Taking price action and turning it into a […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 keeps bumping up against 5,570 resistance which could lead to a breakout or a double top. RSI indicates upward momentum still growing. Next measured tests near 5,720 then 5,840 with support in place near 5,500 then 5,425. Japan 225 remains stuck in a trading channel between 15,130 and 15,435, two […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 keeps challenging the high end of its 5,375 to 5,570 trading channel as higher lows and RSI above 50 and rising indicate growing accumulation. A breakout would signal a new upleg that could test a measured 5,765 over time but a failure would complete a double top. . Japan 225 […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to advance on 5,555 resistance with support in place near 5,500. RSI indicates upward momentum growing. Next potential resistance on a breakout near 5,600 then a measured 5,745. Japan 225 continues to bounce around between 15,000 and 15,450. RSI holding above 50 but downtrend indicates upward momentum weakening and […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is in an upswing at the moment, trading above 5,500 and approaching the top of its 5,360 to 5,555 trading channel. RSI back above 50 suggests momentum turning upward once again Japan 225 is bouncing around between the 15,000 big round number and 14,435 a Fibonacci level, currently trading around […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to backslide within its 5,365 to 5,555 trading channel. RSI back at 50 suggests upward momentum fading once again. The trend has shifted from upward to sideways with a triple top in place with the risk of a correction growing. Japan 225 has a big support tests underway near […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2807 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Which bank shares 29/07/2014
- Reporting Season Preview – Australia 29/07/2014
- Chart Signals – Tuesday, July 29 29/07/2014
- EURCAD, EURNZD, NZDJPY Positional Plays 28/07/2014
- ORG.ASX at support – Stock to Watch 28/07/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Brian: Technical Analysis is interesting. I was looking a...
- DV34: I'm hoping for another rally to 1460, been long s...
- Ric Spooner: Hi Brian, Yes big red candle so far. As you say, ...
- Brian: Thanks Ric, Just noticed Beadell has today lost fa...
- PC Grova: Hi Craig .. I like the ability you have to quicken...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @LeldeSmits: #Interview - @MMcCarthy_CMC shares great #ASX #stock stories, Excited: $SEK $OSH, Concerned: $COH $RMD #ausbiz: https://t.c… 16 hours ago retweeted via LeldeSmits
- @NSWWaratahs you crashed @Ticketek_AU Everyone in Sydney will be there on Saturday #Support #GoTahs @CMCMarketsANZ proud sponsors 1 day ago
- Did @Ticketek_AU crash? See, @NSWWaratahs is the best trade @CMCSalesTraders @CMCMarketsANZ ever made! #GoTahs #WinningTeams #Believe2014 1 day ago