Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 bounced off of 5,200 toward 5,275 in what appears to be a technical rebound. The index remains in a downtrend and with RSI under 50 indicating downward momentum remains intact, the 38% retracement level near 5,120 could still be retested. Japan 225 is starting to roll over with a retreat […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to retreat with yesterday’s 5,255 breakdown point emerging as new resistance. RSI under 50 and falling suggests momentum turning increasingly negative. Next potential support tests appear near 5,200 then 5,130 Japan 225 has fallen back under 15,500 after encountering resistance near 15,780. RSI has started to roll over suggesting […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200’s selloff keeps accelerating after failing to retake 5,325, it fell like a stone to its next Fibonacci support level near 5,250. RSI under 50 and falling indicates downward mo building. Next potential support tests appear near 5,200 then 5,130. Japan 225 has resumed its uptrend, clearing 15,750 while support […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to retreat with the index breaking down through 5,325 and the RSI failing to retake 50 then turning lower again indicating growing distribution. Next potential support tests appear near 5,280 then 5,255, a Fibonacci level. Japan 225 dropped back from 15,740 in normal backing and filling but held 15,500 […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to drift. While finding support above the 5,325 and 5,285, the trend of lower highs and RSI struggling to regain 50 suggest it remains vulnerable. Initial resistance appears near 5,375 then 5,400. Japan 225 is breaking out again, clearing 15,610 to signal the start of another upleg on trend. […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 remains in a downtrend of lower highs and lower lows but support emerging above 5,325 and RSI stabilizing near 50 suggests the retreat may be winding down. Additional support appears in place near 5,285 with resistance on a rebound possible near 5,410 then 5,460. Japan 225 has encountered resistance near […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has found some support near 5,280 and has rebounded a bit. RSI still needs to retake 50 to confirm an upturn, and 5,400 to break the trend of lower highs. Next downside support should it falter appears near 5,255 a 23% retracement of the previous uptrend. Japan 225 has dropped […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to break down, taking out 5,325 and retesting it as new resistance. RSI under 50 and falling suggests momentum turning increasingly downward. Next potential support appears near 5,250 where Fibonacci and trend support converge, followed by 5,200 then 5,130. Japan 225 has paused in the 15,000 to 15,275 range […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to break down. The index has fallen to retest 5,325 with next support possible near 5,250 then 5,130. RSI breakdown through 50 suggests momentum has turned downward, leaving the index vulnerable. Japan 225 remains in an uptrend, having successfully retested its 15,000 big number barrier has switched […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has bounced up off of 5,300 with 5,325 asserting itself as new support. RSI holding near 50 suggests the long-term uptrend remains intact for now. Initial bounce resistance appears near 5,390 then 5,460. Japan 225 has a big rally underway, building on yesterday’s breakout over 14,560 it has soared straight […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2474 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Morning Technical Signals – Thursday Dec 5 05/12/2013
- ANZ chart testing useful support 04/12/2013
- Market Update Video – What Taper Talk means for stocks 04/12/2013
- Morning Chart Signals – Wednesday Dec 4 04/12/2013
- Investor Alert – Australia 200 Breaks Down 03/12/2013
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Mystery Chart 27/08/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – June 2013 – White Paper 03/06/2013
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Tim - after overnight falls, futures are down a...
- tim: Hi Michael, Im looking at an entry around current...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Digby - there's no way of saying at the moment...
- Digby Leask: Yes Michael-- it is quite a severe drop in the Aus...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Jim - you've perfectly illustrated the need fo...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- Morning Technical Signals - Thursday Dec 5 http://t.co/vRe4yAhIi8 12 hours ago
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: ANZ.asx testing support. See our blog for discussion http://t.co/YlT7JOCVpA http://t.co/YiqCza0PVX 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @hollidaykatie: HSBC global equity strategy head tells CNBC why he feels like the last person in the world underweight Japan http://t.co… 1 day ago retweeted via hollidaykatie