Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is breaking out today, clearing 5,570 to signal the start of a new upleg on trend. RSI clearing 60 indicates upward momentum accelerating. Next resistance may appear in the 5,725 to 5,775 zone where a cluster of measured moves appears. Japan 225 continues to consolidate in a Fibonacci trading channel […]
By Graeme Kennerley We can evaluate consistency, we cannot evaluate inconsistency. This is particularly apt in trading. Every chart, on every product at any time can hold a trading opportunity for us. The skill in trading is to spot these opportunities and trade them to a profit. Taking price action and turning it into a […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 keeps bumping up against 5,570 resistance which could lead to a breakout or a double top. RSI indicates upward momentum still growing. Next measured tests near 5,720 then 5,840 with support in place near 5,500 then 5,425. Japan 225 remains stuck in a trading channel between 15,130 and 15,435, two […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 keeps challenging the high end of its 5,375 to 5,570 trading channel as higher lows and RSI above 50 and rising indicate growing accumulation. A breakout would signal a new upleg that could test a measured 5,765 over time but a failure would complete a double top. . Japan 225 […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to advance on 5,555 resistance with support in place near 5,500. RSI indicates upward momentum growing. Next potential resistance on a breakout near 5,600 then a measured 5,745. Japan 225 continues to bounce around between 15,000 and 15,450. RSI holding above 50 but downtrend indicates upward momentum weakening and […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is in an upswing at the moment, trading above 5,500 and approaching the top of its 5,360 to 5,555 trading channel. RSI back above 50 suggests momentum turning upward once again Japan 225 is bouncing around between the 15,000 big round number and 14,435 a Fibonacci level, currently trading around […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to backslide within its 5,365 to 5,555 trading channel. RSI back at 50 suggests upward momentum fading once again. The trend has shifted from upward to sideways with a triple top in place with the risk of a correction growing. Japan 225 has a big support tests underway near […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has been working steadily higher after finding support at a higher low near 5,440. RTSI holding 50 an encouraging sign on momentum. Resistance remains in place near 5,485 then 5,535. Japan 225 is on the rebound once again after a successful test of 15,200 kept its primary uptrend intact. Initial […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2801 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- AUDCAD resistance 24/07/2014
- Chart Signals – Thursday, July 24 24/07/2014
- Fortescue chart at inflection point 24/07/2014
- FX On The Move 23/07/2014
- FX markets after the CPI 23/07/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Digby Leask: Hi Craig--- thanks for that---- the light at the e...
- Michael McCarthy: That's my major concern as well Paul. This looks ...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks for your thoughts Michael. In an ideal ...
- Phil: I am currently long on SXY as I believe fundamenta...
- Desmond: Interesting. I wonder how one can find consistency...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: CPI and China Flash PMI bring AUDCAD resistance into play http://t.co/4QfAv2LAiS 14 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @gregorymckenna: Could Fortescue Be The Key To The ASX And New Highs @ricspooner_CMC thinks so - just added his thoughts to 20 secs http… 18 hours ago retweeted via gregorymckenna
- @IngridWillinge great job you guys @BusinessChannel - waratahs players get theirs tomorrow....can't wait for that pic! #gotahs 1 day ago