From Craig Cobb at Trade With Precision: With December just kicking off many have their thoughts geared towards holidays and Christmas and not the markets. In this week’s Technical Insights video Craig takes you through his normal trend related plan and how he will continue to trade all the way up into the close of […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 is drifting downward but remains in an uptrend above 5,145 with initial resistance near 5,200 then 5,245. RSI testing 50 where a breakdown would confirm a downturn. Japan 225 continues to bump up against resistance in the 19,900 to 20,000 zone. RSI rollover suggests upward momentum weakening for now. Currently […]
In a contest between two weakening currencies, who wins? In the current environment, the currency with the largest central bank. I’d back the RBA to box well above its weight, but it’s just not in the same category as the ECB. A continuation of the current downtrend in EUR/AUD seems likely, and even Leonardo Bonacci […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 has bounced up off of 5,200 support indicating it has entered a consolidation phase that could see it trade between there and 5,310 as it digests a recent rally. Japan 225 has resumed its uptrend rallying up off of 19,700 support back into the 19,900 to 20,000 zone which includes […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 has levelled off in the 5,240 to 5,300 zone as it digests recent gains. A rollover would signal a deeper correction with net potential support near 5,200 then 5,145. Japan 225 continues to struggle with 20,000 round number resistance, sliding back toward 19,800 before rebounding toward 19,870, more resistance possible […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is retesting 5,245 a Fibonacci level after running into resistance near 5,300 as is common after a breakout. RSI moving back above 50 confirms an uptrend building with next potential resistance near 5,385. Hong Kong 43 continues to climb with RSI breaking out of a downtrend and retaking 50 confirming […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 is retesting 5,240 as higher Fibonacci support following a breakout with upside resistance possible near 5,270 then 5.310 and 5,385. RSI breaking out over 50 confirms upward momentum increasing. Japan 225 has levelled off near 19,840 in a normal pause within an ongoing uptrend to digest recent advances. Resistance remains […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 is breaking out of a short-term downtrend, retaining 5,145 and rallying toward 5,185 with next potential resistance near 5,200 then 5,235 a 23% retracement of the previous downtrend. RSI regaining 50 confirms an upswing underway. Japan 225 has rallied up into a resistance zone in a Fibonacci cluster between 19,925 […]
North American and European Indices US 30’s latest rebound attempt ran out of steam just short of its 200-day average near 17,600. More concerning, the RSI failed to regain 50 suggesting continued downward pressure. The index has dropped back toward 17,450 with next potential support near 17,355 a Fibonacci level. US NDAQ 100 has started […]
From Graeme at Trade with Precision: In this week’s video we see a Trend Flow Short setting up on the Daily Chart. Watch this analysis to see how a retracement into the ‘sell’ zone in the direction of the prevailing trend gives us a potential trade on this pair.
Browse by category
Free trading insights
5495 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Strong Trends Prevail 01/12/2015
- Australian Shares – Where Are We Now? 01/12/2015
- Chart Signals – Tuesday, Dec 1 01/12/2015
- What traders can’t ignore this week 30/11/2015
- A Daring Adventure For the Rest of Us 30/11/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Wayne - thanks for the feedback. 5MADt is in th...
- Wayne Whyte: Another informative article, mark, I learn more an...
- Trade with Precision: Hi Peter, Your reply is very entertaining. Thanks ...
- Digby: It was an awesome presentation by John Bollinger--...
- Peter Ralph: G'day Craig, I guess this is what makes market...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @RishaadTV: Superweek continues. Crucial for the rest of the year. Get @ricspooner_CMC take on #TrendingBusiness in 10 mins @BloombergTV… 15 hours ago retweeted via RishaadTV
- RT @RishaadTV: Superweek continues. Crucial for the rest of the year. Get @ricspooner_CMC take on #TrendingBusiness at 0940 HK/SG @Bloomber… 16 hours ago retweeted via RishaadTV
- This weeks technical insights from @PrecisionTrader - Strong Trends Prevail: https://t.co/c2IWuZTSVu 17 hours ago