Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has slumped back under 5,200 with resistance falling back toward 5,240 from 5,300 next support possible near 5,170 then 5,070. RSI faltering below 50 suggests downward momentum intact. Japan 225 has dropped back under 19,000 and fallen back toward the 18,780 to 18,860 range between two Fibonacci levels near 18,740 […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has rallied up into the 5,260 to 5,280 zone but appears to be running into some resistance near 5,380 and 50 on the RSI which it needs to clear to confirm an upturn. Next support near 5,240. Hong Kong 43 faltered near 22,200 and failed to hold above 22,145 a […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 remains in recovery mode with support moving up from 5,200 toward 5,260 with resistance emerging in the 5,300 to 5,310 area. next potential resistance near 5,350 then 5,385 a 50% retracement of the selloff from April. Japan 225 has started to level off between the 19,000 round number and 19,025 […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to rebound with RSI above 30 and rising indicating downward pressure easing. Support has moved up toward 5,130 from 5,000 while the index has regained 5,200 and rallied on toward 5,240 with next resistance possible near 5,200 then 5,285 a Fibonacci level Japan 225 is on the rebound, bouncing […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has dropped back into the 5,100 to 5,135 range having traded up toward 5,300 yesterday before backsliding. RSI back above 30 suggests downward pressure starting to ease but market remains sensitive to swings in commodity prices. Japan 225 has come under renewed pressure falling from near 18,350 down through 18,210 […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 was smashed Monday after taking out previous double bottom support near 5,100 and diving down through 5,000 and on toward 4,800 before finding some support. RSI really oversold suggesting a bounce possible but it may remain volatile for a while with commodities still getting crushed and resource sectors volatile. Japan […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is retesting its 52-week low and a previous double bottom near 5,100 with next potential support at the 5,000 round number if that fails. RSI getting oversold so a bounce looks possible with initial resistance near 5,200 then 5,255. Hong Kong 43 has broken down to a new 52-week low […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is breaking down today, taking out 5,300 and diving down into the 5,230 to 5,250 zone with next potential support near 5,180 then a double bottom closer to 5,100. RSI getting oversold but confirming downward momentum for now. Japan 225 is breaking down today, taking out 20,000 and 19,925 on […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 bounced up off of 5,300 support once again, but continues to struggle with 5,410 resistance and has fallen back toward 5,360. A breakdown from this range would signal a new downleg that could retest a double bottom near 5,140. Japan 225 keeps rolling downward with resistance falling from near 20,600 […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to bounce around between 5,300 and 5,400 currently near 5,330. RSI below 50 and falling indicates growing downward pressure so this could be a pause in a bigger downtrend. Japan 225 has run into resistance at a lower level near 20.660, confirming a recent double top near 20,980. RSI […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
5015 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Sell USD JPY on market volatility 01/09/2015
- Blowing the dust off resources 01/09/2015
- Chart Signals – Tuesday, Sep 1 01/09/2015
- 3 things traders will watch this week 31/08/2015
- Chart Signals 31/08/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Ric Spooner: No problem. Thanks for taking the time to provide ...
- Parv: Thanks Ric, A timely update. Of pertinent mark...
- Fred Dag: Thankyou for your Summary today good for overall u...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Laurie - this report is specifically tailored f...
- Laurie Bunting: Any reason why you don't include USD/EUR in your ...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- Overwhelming number of traders short #SPX500 leading into US PMI and Domestic Auto Industry Sales updates #Trading http://t.co/vETvvWcmIE 1 day ago
- RT @value_investing: Latest market update from @CMCMarketsANZ @MMcCarthy_CMC Data Drives Fears http://t.co/nwNezyycYf 1 day ago retweeted via value_investing
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Taking advantage of USDJPY resistance as stock market nerves return http://t.co/iD1aVLsGWg 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC