Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 continues to bounce around between 5,790 Fibonacci support and 6,000 round number and double top resistance. Currently index trading in the 5,850 to 5,880 zone. Japan 225 was knocked back from 19,600 resistance toward 19,100 before rebounding back up toward 19,275. RSI falling toward 50 indicates momentum downshifting from upward […]
The Five Minute a Day Trading strategy month of March finished with a win and banking 30 pips. Unfortunately, this is too little, too late, and the month finishes down 119 pips – the worst result so far from six 5madt trading months. It’s been a frustrating month, with many near misses. I’ll be checking […]
Another stop puts the Five Minutes a Day Trading month of March into last place of the six campaigns so far, with the strategy down 149 points. Last trade tonight, and we put this month’s experience behind us. Please note – due to the start of daylight savings in Europe, today’s reference price is set […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has started to rebound after finding support near 5,830. Back above 5,900 another run at the 6,000 round number appears possible which could end in a triple top or a breakout. RSI holding 50 indicates underlying uptrend remains intact. Japan 225 is on the rise again, trading back above 19,600 […]
Second last day in the Five Minutes a Day Trading campaign month of March: You can read more about the five minutes a day trading strategy here, or watch the video presentation here.
Another stop out on Friday night, guaranteeing the worst result for a Five Minute a Day Trading strategy month so far. The number of near misses continues to rise: It’s said a picture is worth a thousand words – which is just as well, as I’m close to speechless after the run of near misses. […]
Today’s potential trades: You can read more about the five minutes a day trading strategy here, or watch the video presentation here.
Many traders will refuse an each way bet. That is, if a trade goes against them, they won’t reverse and go in the new direction. Usually this is a result of at least one painful “whipsawing” as an inexperienced trader. Yet experienced traders know when to break the rules,, and the Mexican peso’s positioning at […]
It’s easy to understand why traders are prone to paranoia: If I didn’t know better, I’d say the market was out to get me. It’s not- this is a trader’s lot. The important thing is to stay on balance, remaining calm about what can seem the grossly unfair nature of markets. So, its time for […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is coming under pressure, taking out 5,930 and 5,900 as its correction deepens following a double top. RSI testing 50 where a break would confirm a downturn. Next potential support near 5,790 a 23% Fibonacci retracement level. Japan 225 is breaking down today. Having encountered resistance near 19,800 it has […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
4309 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Where are global equities headed? 01/04/2015
- MACD divergence watch – Resmed 01/04/2015
- Chart signals – Weds, April 1 01/04/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – High Note #5madt #forex 01/04/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Prices – Last Day #5madt #forex 31/03/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Michael McCarthy: Glad to read it was a good experience Laurie. Got...
- Laurie Bunting: Thanks for a very interesting month. I was unable ...
- Trade with Precision: Hi Samuel - yes, I'd be interested to know myself...
- Samuel: Thanks Michael for this five minutes trading. I ...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Thomas - yes, it's often the case that traders...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Resmed - It's a market darling and it benefits from a weaker $A but potential MACD divergence bears watching rmd.asx ht… 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Five Minutes Trading – No #5madt #forex http://t.co/y0scaWTJsk 2 days ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: EURNZD looks like an interesting chart for head and shoulder traders http://t.co/NxNU1EByGE http://t.co/tCM1qiLb3k 3 days ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC