“Unknown knowns” are a trap for traders – the assumptions we make without realising. Lately, there’s a lot of commentary suggesting higher oil prices and a higher Australian dollar are dragging the sharemarket down. These ideas are intuitively appealing – it appears to make sense that
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2994 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- AUDUSD flag weakness 31/10/2014
- NAB chart resistance looms 31/10/2014
- Chart Signals – Friday 31 October 31/10/2014
- NZ Reserve Bank and AUDNZD chart 30/10/2014
- Chart Signals Thursday 30 October 30/10/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Ric Spooner: Hi Mick, I think the way to do this would be to o...
- mick: hi ric is it possible in the chart forum to get...
- Ric Spooner: Hi Drew, It is available on both MarketMarker and...
- drew: NO ALACER GOLD COMES UP ON MARKETMAKER.......
- mick: thanks Graeme great as always, its stuff like thi...
5 minutes AUD AUDUSD Aussie dollar australia 200 Bollinger Bands CFD CFDs chart commodities commodity commodity technical levels currency dax EUR EURUSD Fibonacci five minutes Forex Forex chart FX FX technical levels Gold Head and Shoulders Index index technical levels Index Trading indices JPY Moving average oil potential trades sb share trading signal signals strategy symmetrical triangle technical analysis trade trading trading strategy triangle USD XJO
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Loose flag pattern in AUDUSD looks worth watching http://t.co/OsaMQRkHrB 24 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Nab.asx - chart resistance looms http://t.co/oqi5yH0OMu 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Today's chart signals for active traders in FX; Index and Commodity markets http://t.co/2lwgG3S1bU 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC