“Unknown knowns” are a trap for traders – the assumptions we make without realising. Lately, there’s a lot of commentary suggesting higher oil prices and a higher Australian dollar are dragging the sharemarket down. These ideas are intuitively appealing – it appears to make sense that
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2607 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Wall of Worry – Aussie Dollar; Resources;Retail Stocks 12/03/2014
- BHP chart support – stock to watch 12/03/2014
- Chart Signals – Wednesday, March 12 12/03/2014
- Investor alert – BHP and Rio on the radar 11/03/2014
- Weak China data just a blip? – here’s a setup 11/03/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Mystery Chart 27/08/2013
- AUD/USD - Au Contraire - CMC Markets Blog: […] fortnight ago I made the case for a high...
- Ritche: I see a few obstacles in the way of this trade: ...
- Graham: There was an additional 88 points today on EUR/USD...
- pete makin: Well whilst those 'down under' are sleeping, the...
- Vlad: Well, I also remember a post called "Sell Everyth...
5 minutes AUD AUDUSD Aussie dollar australia 200 Bollinger Bands breakout CFD CFDs chart commodities commodity commodity technical levels currency dax Elliot Wave EUR EURUSD Fibonacci five minutes foreign exchange Forex Forex chart FX FX technical levels Gold Head and Shoulders Index index technical levels Index Trading JPY Moving average oil potential trades sb signals strategy symmetrical triangle technical analysis technical trading trading trading strategy triangle USD XJO
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @brookecorte: @MMcCarthy_CMC on #Barangaroo: 1 of 74 global projects for #LendLease. Likely it's insured. Min revenue impact. Sentiment … 1 day ago retweeted via brookecorte
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Chart Signals – Wednesday, March 12 http://t.co/NS6lZu4wcv 1 day ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is drifting lower after completing a double top near 5,500… http://t.co/cGMuYoT548 1 day ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC