“Unknown knowns” are a trap for traders – the assumptions we make without realising. Lately, there’s a lot of commentary suggesting higher oil prices and a higher Australian dollar are dragging the sharemarket down. These ideas are intuitively appealing – it appears to make sense that
Browse by category
Free trading insights
5991 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Make or break gold chart resistance 09/02/2016
- Slaying Golden Goose Myths 09/02/2016
- Chart Signals: Gold and JPY soar while indices break down 09/02/2016
- Wage growth creates Fed doubts 08/02/2016
- Chart Signals: Could we see follow-through from Friday’s corrections to start the week? 08/02/2016
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Michael McCarthy: A better idea - you're welcome to guest blog anyt...
- sachin: good one! except that billion dollar buyback is no...
- DV34: Thanks Michael, I deliberately leave the links out...
- Michael McCarthy: Always appreciate your insights DV. Ric tells me y...
- DV34: USD completed monthly AB=CD pattern, silver formin...
5 minutes AUD AUDUSD Aussie dollar australia 200 Bollinger Bands CFD CFDs chart commodities commodity commodity technical levels currency dax EUR EURUSD Fibonacci five minutes Forex Forex chart FX FX technical levels Gold Head and Shoulders Index index technical levels Index Trading indices JPY Moving average NZD oil potential trades precision share trading signal signals strategy symmetrical triangle technical analysis trade trading triangle USD XJO