“Unknown knowns” are a trap for traders – the assumptions we make without realising. Lately, there’s a lot of commentary suggesting higher oil prices and a higher Australian dollar are dragging the sharemarket down. These ideas are intuitively appealing – it appears to make sense that
Browse by category
Free trading insights
3386 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Russian Rouble Roulette 19/12/2014
- Chart Signals – Friday, Dec 19 19/12/2014
- Australia 200 Index – the line in the sand 18/12/2014
- Slick Oil 17/12/2014
- BHP – Going Against the Grain 17/12/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks Henry - wishing you and yours a preposterou...
- henry jennings: ..Seems that Santa is coming to town..Great work a...
- Digby Leask: Thanks Craig---great comments--All the best....
- Michael McCarthy: Hi John - no, Colin has taken a well earned weeken...
- John: No analysis of Asia Pacific indices including Aust...
5 minutes AUD AUDUSD Aussie dollar australia 200 Bollinger Bands CFD CFDs chart commodities commodity commodity technical levels currency dax EUR EURUSD Fibonacci five minutes Forex Forex chart FX FX technical levels Gold Head and Shoulders Index index technical levels Index Trading indices JPY Moving average oil potential trades RSI sb share trading signal signals strategy symmetrical triangle technical analysis trade trading triangle USD XJO
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Russian Rouble Roulette http://t.co/1aOKuKLufu 2 days ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Australia 200 Index – the line in the sand http://t.co/jcRWRKJU7c 3 days ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @Wawny87: NOVOGEN ANNOUNCES BREAKTHROUGH.... Capital Raising #ausbiz http://t.co/7NMC2veMGP 4 days ago retweeted via Wawny87