“Unknown knowns” are a trap for traders – the assumptions we make without realising. Lately, there’s a lot of commentary suggesting higher oil prices and a higher Australian dollar are dragging the sharemarket down. These ideas are intuitively appealing – it appears to make sense that
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2992 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Sell the Tasman Twins 24/10/2014
- Dow Dax and Nasdaq hit resistance 24/10/2014
- Planning This Week & Next 24/10/2014
- SAI Global Limited – back to basics 24/10/2014
- Chart Signals – Friday 24 October 24/10/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- mick: thanks Graeme great as always, its stuff like thi...
- Barry: Hmmm, looks like a "Cup & Handle" formation ...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks for your view Peter...
- Break it down now: Congrats, a girl. Well done to you and your....emm...
- Peter Lyttle: Hi Michael. Thank you again for your insights and ...
5 minutes AUD AUDUSD Aussie dollar australia 200 Bollinger Bands CFD CFDs chart commodities commodity commodity technical levels currency dax EUR EURUSD Fibonacci five minutes Forex Forex chart FX FX technical levels Gold Head and Shoulders Index index technical levels Index Trading indices JPY Moving average oil potential trades sb share trading signal signals strategy symmetrical triangle technical analysis trade trading trading strategy triangle USD XJO
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Sell the Tasman Twins http://t.co/HgGvQfJ9xj 12 hours ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @Jamie_Freed: Qantas expects zero capacity growth in domestic market in first half, down from 1pc expected in August. #QantasAGM 18 hours ago retweeted via Jamie_Freed
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Looks like the market got too pessimistic about SAI.asx http://t.co/iSIcisS8lK 18 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC