“Unknown knowns” are a trap for traders – the assumptions we make without realising. Lately, there’s a lot of commentary suggesting higher oil prices and a higher Australian dollar are dragging the sharemarket down. These ideas are intuitively appealing – it appears to make sense that
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2490 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Morning Video Update – Global Indices Warn 12/12/2013
- Morning Chart Signals – Thursday Dec 12 12/12/2013
- Sell Everything 11/12/2013
- GBP/JPY – Sell if divergence confirmed 11/12/2013
- Market Update Video – Commodity currencies and gold 11/12/2013
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Mystery Chart 27/08/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – June 2013 – White Paper 03/06/2013
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Michael - in the past, gold and silver have oft...
- Michael McCarthy: Exactly right Steve...
- Michael: Morning Michael, a big thank you for such a compre...
- Steve: Michael - I assume your order didn't get filled a...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks for the feedback RJH...
5 minutes AUD AUDUSD Aussie dollar australia 200 Bollinger Bands breakout CFD CFDs commodities commodity commodity technical levels currency dax Elliot Wave equities EUR EURUSD Fibonacci five minutes foreign exchange Forex Forex chart FX FX technical levels Gold Head and Shoulders Index index technical levels Index Trading JPY Moving average oil potential trades RSI sb strategy symmetrical triangle technical analysis technical trading trading trading strategy triangle USD XJO
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Morning Video Update - Global Indices Warn http://t.co/eZryEF0cQO 16 hours ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC
- RT @enoehtoen: Great call earlier today before US open --> RT@MMcCarthy_CMC Sell Everything http://t.co/Qe6sPQfaXs 16 hours ago retweeted via enoehtoen
- Morning Chart Signals - Thursday Dec 12 http://t.co/PTA6tJw5nl 17 hours ago