“Unknown knowns” are a trap for traders – the assumptions we make without realising. Lately, there’s a lot of commentary suggesting higher oil prices and a higher Australian dollar are dragging the sharemarket down. These ideas are intuitively appealing – it appears to make sense that
Browse by category
Free trading insights
6052 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Oil hits chart resistance 29/04/2016
- USD/JPY Genius Play 29/04/2016
- Chart Signals: JPY, NZD and Japan 225 remain in focus 29/04/2016
- Dollar Reversal 28/04/2016
- Trade Documentation as a Building Block for Trading Success 28/04/2016
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Peter: Cant believe the Japanese wont do something soon t...
- Trade Documentation - A Building Block for Trading Success: […] your trading decision, as well as after ...
- Michael McCarthy: Interesting study quoted today that shows valuatio...
- James: Totally agree, but fundamentals are the very last ...
- Uno: There are those who think production is at a peak ...
5 minutes AUD AUDUSD Aussie dollar australia 200 Bollinger Bands CFD CFDs chart commodities commodity commodity technical levels currency dax EUR EURUSD Fibonacci five minutes Forex Forex chart FX FX technical levels Gold Head and Shoulders Index index technical levels Index Trading indices JPY Moving average NZD oil potential trades precision share trading signal signals strategy technical analysis trade trading triangle USD with XJO
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: #brent oil has hit chart resistance. Might be interesting given oil is leading sentiment on a lot of other markets http… 7 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- USD/JPY Genius Play https://t.co/TBBMZuNIpv https://t.co/AavVvrtlnJ 8 hours ago
- Watch @ShaneOliverAMP & @MMcCarthy_CMC discuss economic & market implications for next weeks budget on @Switzercomau https://t.co/JpodP9FBwL 9 hours ago