“Unknown knowns” are a trap for traders – the assumptions we make without realising. Lately, there’s a lot of commentary suggesting higher oil prices and a higher Australian dollar are dragging the sharemarket down. These ideas are intuitively appealing – it appears to make sense that
Browse by category
Free trading insights
5483 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Where Americans are looking to spend this holiday season 27/11/2015
- Fibonacci says sell EUR/AUD 27/11/2015
- Chart Signals – Friday 27 November 27/11/2015
- Calculating Position Sizes in the Next Generation Platform 26/11/2015
- Aussie; Aussie; Aussie 26/11/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Trade with Precision: Hi Peter, Your reply is very entertaining. Thanks ...
- Digby: It was an awesome presentation by John Bollinger--...
- Peter Ralph: G'day Craig, I guess this is what makes market...
- GS: admitting you were wrong opens up a gateway to fur...
- Digby: Hi Michael-- what an interesting insight. You've ...
5 minutes 5MADT AUD AUDUSD Aussie dollar australia 200 Bollinger Bands CFD CFDs chart commodities commodity commodity technical levels currency dax EUR EURUSD Fibonacci five minutes Forex Forex chart FX FX technical levels Gold Head and Shoulders Index index technical levels Index Trading indices JPY Moving average NZD oil potential trades share trading signal signals strategy symmetrical triangle technical analysis trade trading triangle USD XJO