“Unknown knowns” are a trap for traders – the assumptions we make without realising. Lately, there’s a lot of commentary suggesting higher oil prices and a higher Australian dollar are dragging the sharemarket down. These ideas are intuitively appealing – it appears to make sense that
Browse by category
Free trading insights
5012 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- 3 things traders will watch this week 31/08/2015
- Chart Signals 31/08/2015
- Australia 200 Index – Where are we now? 28/08/2015
- Chart Signals – Friday, Aug 28 28/08/2015
- Aussie Dollar chart support 27/08/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Fred Dag: Thankyou for your Summary today good for overall u...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Laurie - this report is specifically tailored f...
- Laurie Bunting: Any reason why you don't include USD/EUR in your ...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Benzie - you can find an example of an index he...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks James - but it's a fast moving environment...
5 minutes 5MADT AUD AUDUSD Aussie dollar australia 200 Bollinger Bands CFD CFDs chart commodities commodity commodity technical levels currency dax EUR EURUSD Fibonacci five minutes Forex Forex chart FX FX technical levels Gold Head and Shoulders Index index technical levels Index Trading indices JPY Moving average NZD oil potential trades share trading signal signals strategy symmetrical triangle technical analysis trade trading triangle USD XJO
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @IngridWillinge: #ASX loses 8.6% for the month.. the biggest decline since Oct 2008. Finishes at 5207. #ausbiz 21 hours ago retweeted via IngridWillinge
- See @ricspooner's take on the 3 things traders will be watching this week http://t.co/5X1PyFNKMi #trading #USD #Fed #Rates #China #GDP #PMI 23 hours ago
- This week see's more than 40 high impact economic announcements being released to the market #RBA #GDP #China #ausbiz http://t.co/G9aqwFDkZd 23 hours ago