“Unknown knowns” are a trap for traders – the assumptions we make without realising. Lately, there’s a lot of commentary suggesting higher oil prices and a higher Australian dollar are dragging the sharemarket down. These ideas are intuitively appealing – it appears to make sense that
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2989 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Chart Signal – Tuesday, Oct 21 21/10/2014
- UK 100 retracement levels 20/10/2014
- Iress chart- one for the textbooks 20/10/2014
- Can Iphone 6 Save Apple 20/10/2014
- Chart Signals – Monday, Oct 20 20/10/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Adam Novek: I didn't pick up on the bollinger bands expanding...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks for your comments Adam. I've posted some n...
- Adam Novek: You did a good call with the ASX200 the other day ...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Richard - thanks for your suggestion. I've pas...
- Richard McEntee: When the Fibo Gann tool was available I used it co...
5 minutes AUD AUDUSD Aussie dollar australia 200 Bollinger Bands CFD CFDs chart commodities commodity commodity technical levels currency dax EUR EURUSD Fibonacci five minutes Forex Forex chart FX FX technical levels Gold Head and Shoulders Index index technical levels Index Trading indices JPY Moving average oil potential trades sb share trading signal signals strategy symmetrical triangle technical analysis trade trading trading strategy triangle USD XJO
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @Moira_Geddes: The investors love you @MMcCarthy_CMC - thanks! Video Avoid selling while the share market is down http://t.co/8dKO2W9Ohe 1 day ago
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: ire.asx could be a textbook abc correction http://t.co/KFiSqhwl2C 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Can Iphone 6 Save Apple http://t.co/In7LrUvphC 1 day ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC