Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 has found some support near 5,070 and bounced up into the 5,100 to 5,300 area. It needs to retake 5,145 to signal an upturn with next resistance near 5,240 if successful. On a downturn, 5,000 could be retested. Japan 225 remains in an uptrend but has levelled off in the […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 keeps getting slammed, diving down through 5,145 and falling toward the 5,050 to 5,070 range below a Fibonacci level with next potential support at the 5,000 round number. RSI indicates downward pressure increasing. Japan 225 shot up toward 19,700 before sliding back toward the 19,330 to 19,380 range just below […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 has resumed its uptrend with RSI holding 50 confirming underlying momentum. The index held 5,200, regained 5,250 and has advanced on 5,290 with next potential resistance near 5,310 and then 5,385 a Fibonacci level and recent peak. Japan 225 has regained 19,000 as it rallies toward 19,110 within a 18,720 to […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 is on an upswing within its higher 5,150 to 5,300 trading range, climbing up through 5,245 a Fibonacci level toward 5,270. RSI holding 50 and rising confirms uptrend intact with next resistance on a breakout possible near 5,285, a 50% retracement of the previous downtrend. . Japan 225 has resumed […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 remains stuck just short of a channel top near 5,245, but it’s also trading well above 5,070 where it recently broke out of a downtrend, in the 5,180 to 5,200 range. RSI above 50 confirms momentum still turning upward. Japan 225 has been having an inside consolidation day, trading between […]
Stock index action is highly volatile and range bound – an unusual combination of market behaviours. While uncertainty is driving these conditions, answering two key questions can help investors take a clear course of action. CMC’s chief markets strategist Michael McCarthy provides a decision matrix to simplify the process.
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has been drifting lower after failing to overcome resistance near 5,200 on the index and 50 on the RSI. It has dropped back toward 5,090 with next potential support near 5.070 a Fibonacci level and then 5,000 a channel low and round number. Hong Kong 43 held support at a […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 keeps firming up to indicate renewed accumulation. Index is bouncing around in the 5,120 to 5,150 range up from 5,000 while RSI signals an upturn pending. Next potential resistance near 5,245 a 38% retracement of the recent downtrend. Japan 225’s latest rally ran out of gas near 18,490 but support […]
Asia Pacific Indices Australia 200 ran into resistance near 5,245 and has dropped back toward 5,135 also a Fibonacci level but has been holding above 5,115 with more support possible near 5,100 then 5,070. Japan 225 spiked up toward 18,600 before running out of gas and slumping back toward 18,210 Fibonacci support with a retest […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 successfully retested 5,000 support in yesterday’s selloff indicating base building continues. It has moved back up into the 5,040 to 5,070 range with next potential resistance near 5,085 then 5,140 and 5,200. Japan 225 has levelled off in the 18,210 to 18,575 range between two Fibonacci levels. It has tested […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
5495 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Chart Signals – Wed, Dec 2 02/12/2015
- Strong Trends Prevail 01/12/2015
- Australian Shares – Where Are We Now? 01/12/2015
- Chart Signals – Tuesday, Dec 1 01/12/2015
- What traders can’t ignore this week 30/11/2015
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Wayne - thanks for the feedback. 5MADt is in th...
- Wayne Whyte: Another informative article, mark, I learn more an...
- Trade with Precision: Hi Peter, Your reply is very entertaining. Thanks ...
- Digby: It was an awesome presentation by John Bollinger--...
- Peter Ralph: G'day Craig, I guess this is what makes market...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- Thanks to @moneymagAUS for hosting the #bob2016 awards today - Great turn out #ausbiz #shares 13 hours ago
- RT @value_investing: RT @InvestSMART_AU: Latest market update from @CMCMarketsANZ - Traders on Christmas rally alert! Check it out now: htt… 14 hours ago retweeted via value_investing
- Chart signals for Wednesday the 2nd of December: https://t.co/zZVAOeLm9C 18 hours ago