Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is stabilizing near 5,600 for now but still appears vulnerable having completed a double top near 5,685 and with RSI falling under 50 to signal a downturn in momentum. Initial support appears near 5,555 followed by 5,500 and 5,430. Japan 225 keeps bumping up against 15,810 and failing, indicating strong […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has levelled off in the 5,600 to 5,685 range. RSI suggests upward momentum fading and it could be vulnerable to a regional correction. A retest of the 5,555 breakout point appears possible in a pullback. Japan 225 continues to roll over, with the index and the RSI drifting back from […]
Many traders have a favourite indicator or signal. Others try to remain agnostic, choosing the most appropriate signal for market conditions. However, many traders agree that several indicators pointing in the same direction is a stronger trade signal. A potential triangle break, through the “big figure” of 170.00, would likely see the MACD cross […]
The calming of market concerns over the re-unification of Crimea with Russia is benefiting risk assets generally, and commodity currencies in particular. The AUD and NZD strengthened overnight. While CAD has been weakening against the USD, and NOK is towards the middle of a trading range, the overnight moves put AUD and NZD near one […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2947 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Key Levels in Some Soft Commodities 18/09/2014
- NAB dividend yield and chart support 18/09/2014
- Chart Signals – Thursday, Sep 18 18/09/2014
- What does tonight’s FOMC mean for markets? 17/09/2014
- Index bears and Australian bank yields 17/09/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Ric Spooner: Hi, My view is that the win: loss ratio needs to ...
- PC Grova: good stuff again .. how about giving folks an exam...
- Mostafa: Thats alright Ric. Hopefully Yellen puts us out of...
- Palitha: I think this is a good observation. Market is alre...
- Ric Spooner: Thanks for the feedback Sumant. I'll include the ...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @DEC_PR: #TBT to our pilates class with @CMCMarketsANZ fundraising for Bay Side Care. Thanks for having us @VirginActiveOz! http://t.co… 24 hours ago retweeted via DEC_PR
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: nab.asx - dividend yield improving and chart support looming http://t.co/VCIY4niQb0 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Trade entry strategies. Video covering when and how to enter trades http://t.co/VCIY4niQb0 1 day ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC