While the Euro has recently been in what looks like an ongoing corrective rally against a lot of other currencies its been strong against the Kiwi for several months. Today’s video reviews a potential bullish EURNZD Triangle setup
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 is stabilizing near 5,600 for now but still appears vulnerable having completed a double top near 5,685 and with RSI falling under 50 to signal a downturn in momentum. Initial support appears near 5,555 followed by 5,500 and 5,430. Japan 225 keeps bumping up against 15,810 and failing, indicating strong […]
Asia Pacific indices Australia 200 has levelled off in the 5,600 to 5,685 range. RSI suggests upward momentum fading and it could be vulnerable to a regional correction. A retest of the 5,555 breakout point appears possible in a pullback. Japan 225 continues to roll over, with the index and the RSI drifting back from […]
Many traders have a favourite indicator or signal. Others try to remain agnostic, choosing the most appropriate signal for market conditions. However, many traders agree that several indicators pointing in the same direction is a stronger trade signal. A potential triangle break, through the “big figure” of 170.00, would likely see the MACD cross […]
The calming of market concerns over the re-unification of Crimea with Russia is benefiting risk assets generally, and commodity currencies in particular. The AUD and NZD strengthened overnight. While CAD has been weakening against the USD, and NOK is towards the middle of a trading range, the overnight moves put AUD and NZD near one […]
Browse by category
Free trading insights
2991 get regular updates from CMC Markets
- Banks and Australia 200 reach technical levels 21/10/2014
- EURNZD Triangle 21/10/2014
- Singapore 30 index – the facts 21/10/2014
- Medibank IPO and NIB Holdings 21/10/2014
- Chart Signal – Tuesday, Oct 21 21/10/2014
- Five Minutes Trading – Starts Tomorrow 30/09/2013
- Mystery Chart 2013 20/03/2013
- Five Minutes a Day Trading – Strategy Paper 31/01/2014
- Five Minute Trading – at the Finish Line 31/10/2013
- Man Overboard – Rescue Party 22/07/2014
- Peter Ralph: Ric, it's a little better than than that for NIB....
- Adam Novek: I didn't pick up on the bollinger bands expanding...
- Michael McCarthy: Thanks for your comments Adam. I've posted some n...
- Adam Novek: You did a good call with the ASX200 the other day ...
- Michael McCarthy: Hi Richard - thanks for your suggestion. I've pas...
Follow CMC Markets on Twitter
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Australia 200 and the banks getting nervous at technical levels http://t.co/Q06vU8O1As 19 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @ricspooner_CMC: Poor $Kiwi. Could this be a bullish triangle in EURNZD?http://t.co/IbZYLUgI4v 23 hours ago retweeted via ricspooner_CMC
- RT @MMcCarthy_CMC: Singapore 30 index – the facts http://t.co/bmhq2jpHLG 1 day ago retweeted via MMcCarthy_CMC